Lending to the Entire Apartment | Loans

 

Allowing other banks to use loans for only a certain part of the house can play a restrictive role for some customers who want to buy a house, making it difficult. Thus it is of great importance for this type of customers to use credit over the entire fee of the apartment. If you see yourself in this customer category or just curious, you can continue reading our article to learn how to use the loan from various banks for the whole house, how to use the down payment and other details. Banks that give credit to the whole apartment ;

Is it possible to withdraw credit to the whole apartment?

cash

Good Finance and Good Lender Bank are at the top of the 2018 list of non- paid home loans . Generally, it is possible to see Good Lender Bank  when looking at the banks that give loans without a down payment. If you want to be a host without a down payment, you can take a look at the campaigns implemented by these banks. We will explain how to get credit from these banks in the following article.

As it is known, the first method preferred by those who want to buy housing is to use a housing loan. However, banks generally allow the use of loans up to a certain rate. Well, can I borrow the whole house? What are the mentioned rates? As it is known, according to the news published in the Official Gazette in 2011, with the decision of the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, the amount of loan use in housing loans is at most 75 percent. As a result of the decision taken out of this rate, the down payment cannot be used. Despite this rule, it is still possible to use credit for the price of the whole house.

So, how to use credit to the whole house? 75 percent of the housing you want to buy by the law you use the loan you need to use, for the remaining 25 percent of the bank opens a separate credit account and makes you pretend to use another loan. For example; You have used a housing loan, your limit has expired, you can apply for a loan such as the bank for the remaining fee. Thus, the price of the whole house you want to buy with credit. For the second loan you will use, the monthly payment amount plays an important role. By calculating the monthly amount of the loan, this amount should not exceed the registered recorded income. Otherwise, the bank may be reluctant to give you credit.

Good Finance Receiving Credit for the Whole House

Good Finance Receiving Credit for the Whole House

How to get a down payment home loan Good Finance? ‘I choose my house, I can easily pay with Good Finance!’

  • Go to the home page, and when you go to the loans tab, you’ll see a lot of types of credits: personal support loans, workplace loans, and so on.
  • Select the mortgage for which you want to use a mortgage and click continue.
  • You will then be presented with a form that will provide you with a variety of information called the basic application form.
  • In this form, you can apply for the loan after entering the desired TC ID number, credit amount, maturity, nearest branch information.

Good Lender Bank Receiving Home Loans

Good Lender Bank Receiving Home Loans

How can Good Lender Bank receive a down payment ? With the motto of leaving today’s house to tomorrow, Good Lender Bank offers its customers advantages such as appropriate interest rates and maturity opportunities. With these advantages, you can make a maturity up to 120 months, and you can use credit for up to 80% of the appraised value of the house you want to buy. A mortgage is placed on the housing you want to buy so that the bank can secure itself. The Bank may request additional collateral if deemed necessary. In addition, life insurance, housing insurance and compulsory earthquake insurance are compulsory for the duration of your loan.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *